Hey guys, hope you're all okay. Well let me take you through an unforgettable journey on your internet Journey this year. It is time most us started making legitimate passive income off the internet like some smart guys are already doing.
Most of us even struggle to buy data bundles and end up wasting it on useless stuff like watching comedy skits on Instagram,Facebook and others when we can actually use the same internet data bundles to make money.I find it worthy enough to share some daily tips on how to start making passive income online with zero capital. Now if you let me,I will start by talking about my number one method, because it is very easy and straight forward. Anyone can do this actually. As some people already know me,I'm not that all talks and no action kinda person I talk less and do more. Now let's get started
1. AFFILIATE PROGRAM - This is absolutely the most easy and straight forward method for anyone to start immediately and start earning at no cost but some little efforts. So what is affiliate marketing? In layman term,it means helping manufacturer or company sell their products through online stores like ; eBay, Amazon, Konga, Jumia and so on,via your personal social media pages for commissions or payments. The payments percentage varies though and depends on the web stores you're affiliated with. It is better to pick a niche. Just promote variety of products under that niche in order to sell more and earn more. Niche means picking a particular kind of product and promote it consistently. For example, mobile phones and tablets are one niche. You will surely see different kind of phone brand to sell or promote every time to you get on their web stores. Simple right?
Now let's get going. There are so many web stores offering affiliate program but very few actually allow Africans to sign up due to our lack of tax information or other factors. Now let's start from the ones that allow Africans to sign up and get started immediately.
1. Konga Affiliate Program also called YuBoss. I like the YuBoss program because of its simplicity method and directness. Just sign up and wait for the approvement message, once you are approved eh, you're ready to roll. You would be given your logging details in the approved message that would be sent to you after you signed up. Log in and start earning. Your job is to search for product you would like to sell on social media.
So how do you sell the stuff?.
Use Instagram,Facebook,twitter,Pinterest, LinkedIn and of course words of mouth to your friends and family, and neighbours. Just make sure you use # the hashtag on social media like twitter or instagram and co, to reach wider audience.
You can also you use your recruiting link to sign up others. I think there is also a commission for every person bring in through your recruiting link. Like mine here to Sign Up and become a Konga Affiliate member
*If you have any question or suggestion, feel free to post them as comments*
USE MY SIGN UP BUTTON TO SIGN UP AND GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY
I hope this helps you in a way to help transform your life this year. I'm on this street too and I'm so new so let's make this money together this year.
DONT FORGET TO USE MY SIGN UP BUTTON TO REGISTER. AND PLEASE SHARE THIS INFO FOR OTHERS TOO. POVERTY MUST DIE THIS YEAR

0 Comments